Black Label Unprocessed Body Wave Brazilian Lace
Brazilian hair is the most sought after hair currently on the market. Its softness, durability and thickness are only a few reasons it is used so diversely around the world. This hair easily blends with hair from a wide range of ethnicity. It is super soft with a lot of natural body and shine. Due to its high density it is less likely to frizz. It is know for its ability to hold curls for an extremely long time and is by far the most versatile hair extension available.
This premium quality of blonde hair is smooth, manageable, and adaptable. Its unique tone makes it the perfect canvas for any color process. It is also lightweight and maintainable for almost effortless upkeep.
100% recommended this wig to anyone, I absolutely love it!! It’s extremely soft and easy to glue down, the edges are easy to lay and it didn’t require that much plucking. First of all, this wig is amazing. It is so soft, no weird smells, easy to style/ customize. It is able to be dyed. It came in a cute package with lashes and a wig cap.
How to Measure the Hair Length?
The Length of Straight Hair Wigs Should Be Measured by The Length From Head Spin to The Longest Hair at The Bottom
How to measure your head?
Please measure your head Size before ordering, The parts u need to measure:
2. Front to nape.
3.Ear to ear across from forehead.
4. Ear to ear over top.
5. Template to template around back.
6. Nape of neck
- Its easy to dye cut and style if you choose to do so no matter which color you choose
- It looks good and the hair quality is still great
- It's not super thick but realistically thick and looking
- 100% Human Hair, Bleached and Restyled as you like, Soft and Silk, Healthy and Thick End, Just As the pics Shows
- Low Luster
- 100% unprocessed
How to Care your wig
- Before washing, Run your fingers through the hair to remove any tangles and use a wide-tooth comb or brush to comb through the hair.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo and good conditioner weekly.
- Please do not use hair drier and dry the hair gently with towel and air dry it in the cool place.
- Wait until your product is mostly dry before combing or brushing it. It will easily damage hair